Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yesterday in Loop Road (again)

Una serie de 8 fotografías de Big Cypress y sus senderos.

Hawk

Imagen 1 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Imagen 2 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Imagen 3 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Imagen 4 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Quill-Leaf (Tillandsia fasciculata)

Imagen 5 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
The first rain in the pond

Imagen 6 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Imagen 7 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Imagen 8 de 8: Big Cypress y sus senderos.
Photos by Juan C Aguero (juanKa)
Loop Road, FL

3 comments:

Andor Marton said...

I like the Hawk series, nice work juanKa!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

Liset

Unknown said...

Nice photos.... I had a trip there at the end of april and spotted the petrol station. The pumps and and the rusted car made a real impression on me. I had to stop the instant I saw them to take some pictures.

I have posted some pics on another site if your interested.

http://justexploreit.ning.com/photo/albums/florida-usa-2009

I dont think I did it justice and could have used more time.